I have been harping on and on about how much I love Winter and everything it entails lately and I am not going to stop now. I have already posted about my Christmas party outfits, my favourite tartan items, my over-sized jumper top picks and now, to complete the Winter theme, I’ve scoured the Internet to find a collection of Winter boots that I would love to find under my Christmas tree. From ankle boots to over the knee, from stilettos to flats, there is something for everyone and apart from a disgustingly amazing pair of Dr. Marten’s that I couldn’t not include, all of the boots listed are below £50. I could happily buy all of the boots below and I hope you see a pair of perfect snow crunchers in my wish list too. 1. AX Paris — Marble Coloured Chunky Boots — £25.00
As soon as I saw these chunky Chelsea boots, I just had to share. Not only does the chunkiness give the usual Chelsea boot a twist, the red and black marble effect is the perfect choice for someone wanting to break the black boot mould. They’re also a great alternative to a pair of DM’s that are very similar.
2. H&M — Brogue Pattern Boots — £29.99
The Brogue boot is a love/hate kind of boot. There will be people like me who love them and their will be others who just don’t get it. I’ve always been a fan of the Brogues and I have purchased many in the past so to see them evolve into a boot makes me very excited. These aren’t the only Brogue boots on the high street but with the patent leather look (and price) these are the ones that I had to feature. Lounge lingerie
3. H&M — Lace Up Boots — £34.99
I’ve always wanted to take the plunge and go grunge with some high knee lace up boots but usually the price tag deters me. However, for £34.99, why wouldn’t you purchase these? Again, they will be great for any chilly Winter walks, just add some high knee thermal socks to for some extra warmth.
4. eBay — Chunky Suede Over The Knee Boot — £34.98 I fell in love with this style of thigh high boot when I saw the gorgeous Hannah Louise wearing a very similar pair recently. I can often resemble Bambi on ice when I’m wearing heels so wearing heels during Winter is just asking for trouble. These boots however, are a different story. They have the heel to add height (which is great for a 5ft4 girl like myself) but the heel is so chunky it’ll keep even the most unsteady person on their feet. They’re a great way to continue wearing skirts and dresses through the colder months ahead. 5. eBay — Navy Suede Over The Knee Stretch Boot — £19.99
There are so many of this style of boot on the high street today but there aren’t so many at a price like this. £19.99!!! These are ideal for everyday, casual wear and would be a great staple item in any girls shoe rack. I personally like the navy suede pair however, the are also available in black suede and black faux leather.
6. Dr. Martens — 1460 W Boot — £100
Is it wrong to be jealous of a babies wardrobe? Well I am. After seeing North West wearing these Dr. Martens the other day my current colours just don’t cut it anymore. I love these worn, faded leather look DM’s and due to them being part of The Rugged Collection, you don’t have those first few weeks of pain while you wear them in. Bonus!
7. eBay — Over The Knee Suede Stiletto Boot — £24.99
So if you are a stiletto walking pro, I am completely jealous as these are the boots for you.These are beautiful, leg lengthening boots which will add a touch of class to any outfit. They come 3 different looks, black suede, mocha suede and black faux leather. Perfect for dressing up those jeans and jumper combos.
8. Topshop — Brody Faux Fur Collar Boots — £42
Your wardrobe just isn’t complete during winter without some fur lined boots. How else are you meant to keep your little toes warm while sledging and building snowmen? These Topshop ankle boots are so versatile and could be worn with jeans or even a jumper dress with tights.
Are there any boots that you are purchasing for your winter wardrobe?
Lots of Love HFB